19 More Things
1. I was born and raised in Boulder, CO (yes, all ‘Boulderites’ get a Subaru, golden retriever and mountain bike when they come of age).
2. Details are my specialty.
3. Tomatoes are a no-go, but I love tomato sauce, pasta sauce and ketchup.
4. I’ll try anything once: climbing, mountain biking, spelunking, 12-hour flights to China, speaking on camera, hot yoga and bruschetta (see No. 3).
5. Running uphill is more rewarding than running downhill.
6. I’m a to-do list master.
7. Travel bucket list (top 5): diving the Great Barrier Reef, sightseeing in Barcelona, hiking Kilimanjaro, star-gazing in Patagonia and touring Iceland’s Golden Circle.
8. If you haven’t picked up on it already, I really (really) like ice cream.
9. “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”
10. Pizza can solve any problem.
11. Still thinking on this one.
12. Three movies I can always watch: A Single Man, To Catch a Thief and the Royal Tenenbaums.
13. After working with 5+ footwear brands, I find myself constantly looking at people’s feet.
14. Guilty pleasure: MasterChef. I am not a master chef.
15. Looking for a good read? Try The Circle by Dave Eggers.
16. The best drink I’ve ever had was a Pistolas y Rosas (Dobel Diamante tequila, hibiscus, Licor 43, orgeat, lime and ginger beer).
17. I do my best work in the morning. Yep, I am one of those ‘morning people’.
18. What I’m listening to at the moment.
18.5. Go to band: The Rolling Stones (or The National).
19. Inhale strength. Exhale bullsh*t.